New Banner3

I Have Never...

Friday, July 08, 2005

Text Happiness (20 Days...)

"I Have Never had my day transformed by a text message."

I've been pretty out of sorts over the last few days.
Even before yesterday's atrocities I was behaving like a bear with a sore head.
Snapping at people at work.
Ignoring my mates' emails.
Crawling inside my own little world of sulking.

I could try to justify this. However, it would only sound like a string of excuses.

Instead, I'll tell you what's got me out of it and left me bright eyed and bushy tailed...

Irish Ruth sent me a text. I've not seen her since summer 2003. She is just the coolest.

The text went as follows:-

'Hi Ric, just thought i'd let you know that i'm really looking forward to hanging out with you in edinburgh. i booked my flight last week. Which weeks r u going?'

Just over thirty words of pure unadulterated joy. It's made me think I should get in touch with other people I've not seen in a while. Send them a message to brighten up their days. Why not give it a go yourself?

Question is, How should I respond?

FYLP
Daft Punk:Human After All - I seem to keep saying this about various bands... but their latest just isn't as good as Homework or Discovery. Sure, the single's OK, and the track that's on the ipod ad passes muster, but they used to be the best.
Highlight - Technologic

3 comment(s):

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:11 pm  

best regards, nice info »

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:31 am  

What a great site » » »

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:08 am  

Post a comment

<< Home