New Banner3

I Have Never...

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Tech Run

"I Have Never known such a smooth tech run for a show."

While I've spent all day in the office, clearly the cast of 'The Cleaners' had been working hard going over their lines.

From what was being described yesterday by the Director as 'High Stakes Poker', it looks like we may well have pulled a show out of the bag.

Don't get me wrong. It's not perfect. However, as First night looms on Friday, it doesn't look as likely that it will be the disaster being forecast on Tuesday. OK, so the techs are having heebee geebees because the lights keep busting (and their cues are missed occassionally), but there's the dress tonight to sort that out...

"Who's in the Yorkshire area and would like to see some quality theatre?"

(If you're further afield, cross your fingers for us tomorrow night...)

FYLP
Ambulance Ltd:Ambulance Ltd - This slipped into the shops a couple of months back. I can't quite put my finger on why I bought it at the time. Think I was in one of those 'buy at random' frenzies that I occassionally slip into. You know, the red mist comes down, and an hour later you're stood outside HMV with around £100 of merchandise. Retail therapy indeed. Still, this was a wise purchase. Never destined to be anybody's all time faves, but know their way around a tune.
Highlight - Anecdote

1 comment(s):

Congrats on your good run. We always had really bad runs, but a great show! Hope it goes well!

By Blogger drama mama, at 12:20 am  

Post a comment

<< Home