New Banner3

I Have Never...

Friday, June 17, 2005

Squits

"I Have Never been incapacitated on a first night before."

It's midday.

I've had to take the day of work, due to me being unable to leave a toilet for more than 5 minutes at a time.

Damn that prawn salad I had last night!

The dress run yesterday was a low point. There I sat in the audience (eating the prawns...) watching the show lurch from scene to scene. Someone knocked a can of beer over on stage midway through the first half and it went everywhere. Lines were being dropped left, right and centre. The fire exit opened of it's own accord during the second half. Need I go on...

Still, it should prove to be a wake up call for the cast.

Now, all I've got to do is pray that my bowels start to show some signs of holding together in the next few hours.

Fingers crossed...

"Does anyone know any good cures for the squits?"

FYLP
Radiohead:Kid A - At the time, all the critics said it was their low point. Thing is, there's a haunting quality to it which can't be shaken. Now, it's the Radiohead album that I seem to come back to again and again... very appropriate for a day when I'm not feeling 100%.
Highlight - How To Disappear Completely

1 comment(s):

better out than in i say when talking about diarreah. try some tea, should settle your stomach.

By Blogger Jaime, at 6:48 pm  

Post a comment

<< Home