New Banner3

I Have Never...

Friday, June 03, 2005

Rumbled...

"I Have Never expected someone to hunt this blog down."

Dan found my blog.

I wrote about meeting up with him the post before last. Maybe I was rather introspective. I didn't think I'd given enough details for it to be found. I mean, it's not like it can be found on google.

I forgot that Dan is a bit of a demon when it comes to computing. I expect with the rudimentary knowledge that it involves the phrase 'I Have Never' and my name, it probably doesn't recquire rocket science (although it's beyond my meagre knowledge...).

So he found me. Left a comment. I feel a bit foolish. Wonder if he'll mention it to Jim...

"Why do I feel the need to be so honest here?"

FYLP
Notwist:Neon Golden - This is only a couple of years old, but has firmly lodged itself in my consciousness and shows no sign of letting go. A mix of guitars and electronica that is reminiscent of New Order at their prime.
Highlight - Consequence

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home