New Banner3

I Have Never...

Monday, June 13, 2005

The Posts that never were...

Yep.

I know.

I've been slack on the posting front.

Here are the titles of what might have been posts over the last week (in no particular order)

"I Have Never heard the term de-gloved when relating to human flesh (or seen pictures...) I wish I hadn't."

"I Have Never had an actor informed unexpectedly that he is about to become a father in the middle of a rehearsal."

"I Have Never seen such a stylised, yet visceral cinematic experience." (Sin City)

"I Have Never been so ashamed of the state of my car." (Had to take it for a car wash... after 6 months of it being regularly covered in bird poo)

"I Have Never had to deal with an overflowing urinal." (As expected, my first House Manager shift at the theatre didn't go entirely as planned...)

"I Have Never played Donkey before." (A simple concept, kick a ball at a wall in turns. If you miss you are D. Miss again you are Do etc. etc.)

"I Have Never experienced a dream cliche so vividly." (Running around in just my pants trying to find my hotel room... what is my subconscious trying to tell me about the number 107?)

"Which of these would you have liked to see in full? If any?"

Hopefully, normal service will be resumed tomorrow.

FYLP
Gwen Stefani:Love Angel Music Baby - I'm hooked. Having resisted buying this for 6 months, the 3rd single persuaded me. Really reminds me of prime mid 80's Madonna. A hint of New Order thrown in for good measure.
Highlight - Hollaback Girl

1 comment(s):

I'd like to hear about the guy who got told mid-rehearsal he was going to be a father.

By Blogger golfwidow, at 1:50 am  

Post a comment

<< Home