New Banner3

I Have Never...

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Answers on a Postcard

"I Have Never asked for constructive criticism."

Maybe I'm leaving myself open for an absolute pasting. Still, I've lost 4 or 5 Blog Explosion battles in a row, and was seeking enlightenment.

a) Am I being too self indulgent?
b) Is it the little man at the top of the screen?
c) Have I battled too much and become over exposed?

"What is the answer?"

Last night's rehearsal was an absolute stinker. Considering that it's first night on Friday, this is a very bad thing. A certain professional actor needs to learn his lines... and fast.

FYLP
Coldplay:X&Y - I've had it for a week and a half and still not listened to it all the way through... symptomatic of a so so album, or just that I've been unbelievably busy? Most likely the latter.
Highlight:Fix You

2 comment(s):

The blog battles are a fix. It's just a popularity contest, and/or a way to give your hard-earned credits to the other player for free. Their friends vote for them without reading either blog. Stop yourself up about it.

By Blogger golfwidow, at 2:16 am  

I wouldn't worry about it. BotB is more like a popularity contest and shit I'm supposed to vote!

Deb

By Blogger Clublint, at 10:41 am  

Post a comment

<< Home