New Banner3

I Have Never...

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Trust

"I Have Never been dropped during a Trust Building Exercise."

Second rehearsal tonight for the show. As shadow director I got involved with the warm ups designed to build unity within the team.

We did the usual games. One of these was where one person stands in the centre of a circle of people with their feet together and eyes closed. They then have to let themselves fall in any direction and the group have to support the weight...

I was the penultimate pendulum person.

I stood in the centre.

I closed my eyes.

I rocked to one side. It was fine.

I rocked to the other and fell straight to the floor...

(For any Brits reading, imagine the classic 'Only Fools and Horses' moment where Delboy attempts to lean on a bar and misses - I'm guessing it must have looked like that. I don't know, I had my eyes closed.)

"When was the last time you were involved in a 'prat fall'?"

I'd like to make it very clear that I did not get my own back on the Director who

a) Had been responsible for dropping me.

and b) Was the final pendulum...

Oh no!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home