New Banner3

I Have Never...

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Hit The Jackpot

"I Have Never won 50 Mystery Credits in one click on Blog Explosion before."

I thought I had hit the jackpot!

There I was, resigned to a morning of surfing. 10 or 11 clicks in and the usual screen pops up. Except, instead of the usual 2,3 or 5 Mystery Credits, what does it say?

50!!!

Of course, I still surfed for a couple more hours. It just meant that I could be slightly more relaxed about it.

;-)

"What's the best thing you've ever won?"

(Don't get me wrong. I've won better things than this - namely the competition to write a rap I entered as a teen - but it's been a while.)

9 comment(s):

I suspect I surfed here on one of your 50 credits! :)

Actually, I won 50 this morning as well. I'm giddy. I'm sure my coworkers are wondering why I suddenly broke out in cheers in my cubicle...of course, I can't tell them that I was surfing while working!

By Anonymous Anna, at 8:00 pm  

50 is great but wait until you get the 100 bonus clicks. *drool*

BlogSoldiers does the same thing but I have never won more than 5 on their exchange.

By Blogger Thao, at 8:41 pm  

I won 50 once too, but no one ever seems to stay longer than the mandatory 30 seconds :o( Speaking of which, times up :o)

By Blogger misplacedpom, at 9:49 pm  

I actually won 1000 in March lottery! Couldn't figure out for the longest time where all those points came from! I tried to hang on to them as much as I could but just polished them off yesterday!
Peace...........

By Blogger Helen, at 12:36 am  

That is a great question. I've on 50 twice, it's great.

The best thing I won was a when I submitted an editorial to one of Sydney's top talk back radio stations for a competition and I won. I came in to the radio station, recorded my editorial and it was played on tuesday.

By Blogger Benjamin Solah, at 4:35 am  

Best thing I ever won?

Well, by price the best thing I have won is a Furby from the McDonalds Monopoly game they have every year, but not long after winning I found out that Furbys are bad luck.

Recently I won a golf bag at a raffle during an MS Walk, which is pretty cool. I haven't figured out if it is as evil as the Furby was though. Only time will tell.

By Blogger Captain Platypus, at 2:51 pm  

I won 100 credits last week.

But the best thing I've won was a bunch of font software. A great prize for a scrapbooker!

By Blogger Anne, at 3:31 pm  

Thats cool.. I won 50 credits today as well.. And last week, I won 100 credits. :)

By Blogger Vryce, at 4:07 pm  

best thing i've ever one was a competition, when i was 8, to have a card i'd designed taken to the top of mount everest and signed by the irish mountaineering team.

By Blogger marie b., at 12:18 am  

Post a comment

<< Home