New Banner3

I Have Never...

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Battle of The Blogs

"I Have Never put my blog up against other people's."

I was supposed to go shopping today. A long Bank Holiday weekend ahead of me and some retail therapy was in order. Just check BlogExplosion before I go out...

Famous Last Words.

I never made it out of the door. Here was a chance to compete against other blogs and earn extra credits. I could also vote on other battles and earn still more credits.

I found myself hooked. The day ticked by and I just couldn't pull myself away. It became dark outside, but still I voted. Battled. Voted...

I undertook 24 battles. Won 10. Lost 14. Not too shabby. Found myself over 500 credits better off. That meant that I could take a break from the computer for the rest of the Bank Holiday...

"How many battles have you won?"

FYLP
Love: Forever Changes - An absolute classic. Definitely up there in my Top 10 favourite all time albums. Pyschedelia at it's peak.
Highlight - Alone Again Or (though if pushed, I'd say they're all highlights)

1 comment(s):

One was enough for me. I lost by nine votes within three minutes, which is how I found out that AuntAnnie tells her friends to vote for her so she can steal her opponent's points without anyone actually reading either blog.

I won't be playing at all anymore.

By Blogger golfwidow, at 3:08 pm  

Post a comment

<< Home