New Banner3

I Have Never...

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Workmate

"I Have Never really got to know my work colleague Martyn."

I'd planned to get home tonight after work at 5.30pm and spend time on sorting out my blog skin. However, Marv asked me if I fancied a pint and it seemed churlish to say no.

I don't want to go into detail about what we talked about. I've had 4 pints of Guinness in the middle of the week which I never do ;-). Things have been got off our chests. Compliments have been paid. I rolled in about 10pm. My blog design can wait another day.

Oh, and I do intend to respond to every person who has been so kind to comment on my blog so far (but do be aware this is a drunk man talking).

Question is, How well do you know your work colleagues?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home