New Banner3

I Have Never...

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Testing How Many People Read This...

"I Have Never had more than three comments on a post."

Bit cheeky, I know. Maybe I'm setting myself up for a fall. There will be egg on my face (and still in my cupboards...) if I now don't get any comments. Still, I fancied seeing how many people actually read this, or whether the number of hits I get are purely people passing through at speed.

So, tell me, What Have You Never Done? A big open question I know... but why not give it a whirl?

Failing that, here's a more closed question - one I asked the cast. "Given a choice of a Triangle, a Square and a Circle, which is your favourite shape?

Fingers & toes crossed...

24 comment(s):

I think I'd like a circle..

By Blogger -ms jumbled mind-, at 10:56 am  

Today, circle. Tomorrow? Who knows?

By Blogger golfwidow, at 2:06 pm  

I have never ... left the North American continent.

Triangle!

By Blogger Anne, at 5:01 pm  

What have I NEVER done? I've never broken a bone, had a cavity, done drugs (alcohol excluded hehe), killed anybody, poked my eyes out.... and much more.

My favorite shape? A circle I guess.. it has no corners or sharp edges on which to hurt myself. tee-hee

(Found you whoring for comments in the shoutbox) :)

By Blogger Maggie, at 5:02 pm  

I have never knowingly eaten a spider.

Triangles Rock!

By Blogger Captain Platypus, at 5:04 pm  

Hi, came by on BE. Let's see. I like symmetry. Is the triangle equilateral? If so, I like triangles. Otherwise, it would have to be a square because it has the most lines of symmetry. *innocently--who, me? Neurotic?*

By Anonymous Anna, at 5:41 pm  

I have never walked on a bed of hot coals or had a leech crawl up my nose.

Triangle.

Now you you can't say you have never gotten more than 3 comments on a single posting. Hoorah!

By Blogger Thao, at 8:21 pm  

Hi, I'm here via BlogExplosion. I live in Dallas, Texas, and I have never been north of the Mason-Dixon line (although I've been to London and Japan).
Circle, definitely.

By Blogger Candace, at 8:27 pm  

Also here via BE. I have never been scuba diving (but want to), never driven a stick shift, never eaten an oyster, and never been to Seattle.

Triangle.

By Anonymous ken, at 9:19 pm  

I have never thought about my favourite shape or replied on a blog about it LOL!

It has to be a circle coz that the shape I always see when drinking

By Blogger dom, at 10:01 pm  

I've never gotten a traffic ticket.
I think I'll go with the triangle.

By Blogger Janet, at 11:29 pm  

hi

By Blogger 325hjhjhfsdf87897834jhf04, at 12:43 am  

I have never.....Hmm still thinking! Well I have never gone to a U2 concert:-((

And I would have to pick circle- story of my life goes around and around!

By Blogger Alice A.N., at 2:06 am  

Either triangle or square... I have never... why is this so hard? Hmmm I have never... had sex with a leper.
Jess
monkeyzine.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:37 am  

I have never broken a bone.

And um...Triangle :).

By Anonymous Angela, at 8:57 am  

I've never live in a house. Just apartments my whole life.

And I like circles :) That whole infinity thing.

By Anonymous Irma, at 10:24 am  

I have never watched a single episode of "Sex and the City". And I'd choose circle.

P.S. Golfwidow sent me 'cos she rocks like that.

By Blogger Trish, at 12:53 pm  

ive never bungee jumped, and i never will! and i choose a triangle.. btw, golfwidow sent me, she rocks! chaosdaily.diaryland.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:41 pm  

Broken a bone.

By Blogger Andi, at 3:56 pm  

"I have never..."

Learned to love getting up in the morning.

And I wanna be a circle. Life's a circle, right?

By Blogger daftkitty, at 6:54 pm  

Golfwidow sent me.

I choose...circle!

And I have never made out with a stranger.

By Anonymous Laura, at 7:19 pm  

I've never climbed a mountain nor do I want to do so. Circles are good.

By Blogger Suburban Island, at 1:44 am  

I have never seen qa dinosaur -- yet.
john w. cowart

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:30 am  

Triangle, cause they're so womanly.

I have never photographed myself while setting my farts on fire and then posted the photos on my blog.

By Blogger Scott, at 6:17 am  

Post a comment

<< Home