New Banner3

I Have Never...

Sunday, April 17, 2005

A tech type question...


Blog Background2, originally uploaded by dickdnile.

"I Have Never Changed my blog header."

Increasingly I am becoming aware that the standard blogger set up has become rather old hat for regular readers. Therefore, can anyone tell me how I could make this image sit at the top of the screen as a header?
(Do bear in mind that my knowledge of html could be fit onto the head of a pin...)

Oh, in case you were wondering where it came from... my mum is a Professional Photographer and she took it a few years ago while on holiday in Prague.

2 comment(s):

If you want an opinion and some help - email me: askauntannie@charter.net. I know a free template that would go well with that picture and how to make the changes you want.

I have never ... helped anyone change their template before!

By Blogger Anne, at 2:13 pm  

i want to do that too!

By Blogger carrie, at 3:21 pm  

Post a comment

<< Home