New Banner3

I Have Never...

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Paris Match

"I Have Never posted a comment on someone else's Blog"

Well, the consensus seems to be that this is the way to increase the flow through my own... So responded to Chez.

  • I'm now intrigued by what he is planning to put on later in the year.
  • It gives me a chance to test my (rusty) French aussi.
  • If my language skills fail, I can always turn to my friend Kat who is studying French & Spanish at Uni (even though she is currently in Barcelona until the summer).

I've never been asked for advice before on theatre.

Still not done the egg painting. I'm such a procrastinator.

2 comment(s):

Those eggs are gonna rot...

;)

By Blogger daftkitty, at 6:56 pm  

What's the story of painting eggs...? I think that I missed something.
Anyway, "Chez Buzenval" means my home is in a street called "Buzenval". I'm preparing a play called "a room to rent" and I'd like to know how many time, normally, do you need for the rehearsal. I work normally in the movie industry so it's very different or me.
I have never... done this before !

By Blogger Chez Buzenval, at 9:39 am  

Post a comment

<< Home