New Banner3

I Have Never...

Friday, April 01, 2005

OK, So now I have 47 boxes of eggs...

47 Boxes of eggs = 282 eggs.

WHAT DO I DO WITH 282 EGGS?

Considered trying to learn juggling with them, but this would have rapidly got sticky...

Instead,

"I Have Never been to a folk club before."

Went last night to a pub I frequent called The Melborn. Saw a rather fantastic troupe called HowdenJones. Took me back to my childhood when I used to play acoustic guitar myself. Now, why did I never do anything with that? Favourite song of the night - 'Ne'er Do Well'.

This weekend it's my dad's 60th birthday. "I Have Never celebrated my dad's 60th before". Any suggestions? Good ideas for birthday presents?

In a couple of months, I will be exactly half my dad's age. This concept unnerves me. I am so behind on my life schedule...

P.S. BlogExplosion totally foxed me with their April Fool today. Doh!

1 comment(s):

Has your dad turned 60 more than once? If so that's incredible!

By Blogger gail, at 8:49 pm  

Post a comment

<< Home