New Banner3

I Have Never...

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Images of the Body

"I Have Never been affected by the sight of a dead body on TV."

OK, this is a bit weird. I'm in no way religious. I never met him. I've seen dead bodies on TV before (granted, I've never seen one in real life). Even so, watching the news yesterday, I found myself profoundly moved.

It might be just me, but it doesn't look like the Pope anymore. With all the life gone, the vitality dissipated, it's just a mass of flesh & bone. A deep sadness has descended...

I really wasn't in the mood to paint with egg.

1 comment(s):

Well. I think that I'm kind of agree with you.
Besides, you wrote a lot of articles and I can't really read them all. Pity. I'm trying to make my first play in Paris at the end of the year. Maybe you can just give me some advices?

By Blogger Chez Buzenval, at 11:37 am  

Post a comment

<< Home