New Banner3

I Have Never...

Friday, April 15, 2005

How about visiting my friend's blog?

"I Have Never asked the blog community to put a smile on someone's face."

OK. This is a bit of a bizarre one. I'd like you all to go and say HI! to a friend of mine. Kat's only just started up her blog. It's

http://tales-of-a-katakus.blogspot.com

Now, she's currently on her year out in Europe and has spent some time in France. She's now made her way over the border to Spain, more specifically Barcelona. I think she's feeling a bit out on a limb, though.

As you can see from the pic on her blog, she's a lovely looking lass (she's the ginge on the left...).

Why not leave a message in Spanish? (http://babelfish.altavista.com/ might help...). Oh, and mention I sent you...

Thank's for yesterday's answers. It's bizarre the places that people meet. 3 Blues and 2 Reds (and a rogue green...or two). Interesting that no-one chooses yellow, just as squares are not so popular...

Today's random questions are:-

"Who do you wish you were?"
"Which language would you like to learn? Spanish, French or Russian?"

5 comment(s):

I'd like to still be myself, but richer and thinner.

I think Spanish is the most useful language to learn.

By Blogger golfwidow, at 6:01 pm  

I'd like to still be myself, but richer and thinner.

I think Spanish is the most useful language to learn.

By Blogger golfwidow, at 6:01 pm  

How in the world did that double-post? I only clicked it once.

I have never double-posted with only one click before.

Here's a good list of "never-befores" if you're interested.

http://popcorntree.blogspot.com/2005/04/kinda-like-tagbook-yay-shut-up-and-do.html

By Blogger golfwidow, at 10:37 pm  

Russian!

I can't think of someone I'd rather be.

By Blogger Anne, at 12:07 am  

Hullo, thank you v much. WoW you have really been busy, I don't have enough stamina to read all the comments at once. I got a couple comments from some of your visitors.
Think I prefer potatoes..(pic)It has something of the Tim Burton drawings about it tho and that I like.
So what's the deal with the eggs? Did u do anything with them in the end?
There's so much content, trying to remember my replies.
That was it, re my folks..
Bit of a coincidense, my mum also was really into archeology and intended to book herself onto a dig with the uni, but instead she met my dad and never went. If she had, she would have had a very different life for sure! She sometimes wonders about what would've happened had she gone.
It's also my Dad's 60th this year, I 4got to mention it on my blog. Not sure what we'll be doing yet.I imagine it will involve fish and barbecues and bonfires and singing(oops nearly wrote sinning).Ooh er.
Sleep Apnoea is extremely serious and I'm glad you're waking up to that and that it could affect you. My dad has it, curiously one of the few items we lost in BCN was his snoring machine, tho' what the bikers were going to do with it, god only knows.He now has a new one. He was OK, coz he had an operation for the condition last year. But it is still a bit of a worry. You've met my dad I think, (at my bday).As you know,he's not of an inconsiderable size.Look after yourself hun.
I still haven't checked out the nsdf blog..This is quite an exciting thing to be part of isn't it, a community like this. It's great that people feel they can approach you for your advice. I will try to keep my blog-updated and I'm gonna try the bog explosion too..
re religion,hmm well I wouldn't say I'm inclined to start witnessing in the street, but I have had the occasional answer to prayer I was looking for.I'm still a bit mixed up but with imagination I'll get there.

By Blogger Katakus, at 11:38 pm  

Post a comment

<< Home