New Banner3

I Have Never...

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Week at NSDF

Aargh! Couldn't get near a computer all week. Here's a brief list of I Have Nevers (1 per day)
19th - "I Have Never been reprimanded by Prunella Scales (Sybil Fawlty) before."
20th - "I Have Never spent a couple of hours in the company of Richard Wilson (Victor Meldrew)."
21st - "I Have Never had a review published in a magazine before."
22nd - "I Have Never had to justify a review to a stage manager of the show."
23rd - "I Have Never understood the use of Masks in theatre."
24th - "I Have Never met John McGrath (Artistic Director of the Contact Theatre) before."
25th - "I Have Never seen Willy Russell in the flesh before. I think he dyes his hair."
26th - "I Have Never been to the refurbished Manchester Museum."
27th - "I Have Never had an Easter Sunday where we didn't visit Grandma."
28th - "I Have Never seen Old Boy or The Corporation before..."

29th - Back to work.

"I Have Never been asked by email to conspire in a relationship rebuild."

I don't want to say too much about this. I haven't decided yet whether I want to get involved. It may show up in later posts. It may not.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home