New Banner3

I Have Never...

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

New phase...

So the first phase of the show is over.

I'll probably revisit it in late 2005...

How do I keep this ticking in the mean time?

Had a thought last night.

I'm going to try and tackle a new I Have Never every day.

So here goes nothing...

"I Have Never issued a blog challenge before."

Tell me something you have never done in a comment. If I Have Never done it and it is
a) Legal in the UK (I don't want to become a criminal)
b) Affordable (bear in mind I'm not rich)
c) Interesting/Entertaining to me.
Then I'll give it a spin and report back.

R-)

3 comment(s):

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger mary, at 1:51 pm  

how about hitchiking around europe, i've never done that.. but maybe every1 in europe has ;P

By Blogger *adelaine, at 9:54 am  

I have never bought out every single carton of eggs at the grocery store. :)

By Blogger an orange, at 7:23 pm  

Post a comment

<< Home