New Banner3

I Have Never...

Thursday, March 31, 2005

A comment I can attempt.

"I Have Never bought out every single carton of eggs at the grocery store."

This was posted by an orange yesterday. Someone who's on my wavelength. So, on the way home I'm going to stop at my local 7-11 style place and purchase all the eggs.

Every last one.

Ova-tastic!

Now, as I'm to start on this diet, I figure I can use the egg whites to eat and make that my main food. However, that will leave me with a whole lot of yolk...

Any ideas? In an 'I Have Never' way?

Or any suggestions what I could do with the eggs other than eat them?

P.S. I'm not going to throw them at innocent passers by. This has happened to me in the past, and I was not amused...

1 comment(s):

Egg yolk is the medium for egg tempera paint... you could make egg art!

By Blogger daftkitty, at 5:23 pm  

Post a comment

<< Home